Throughout the 10 weeks, we aim to accomplish the following:
- Encourage and inspire people to consider starting a company to solve a problem in Bangladesh
- Teach people about how to start a startup, and equip them with the resources and tools to build on their idea
- Guide them towards building a proto type to be accelerator or seed investment readiness
|Month 1||Month 2||Month 3|
|Session: What is an startup?||Session 4: Market Sizing||Session 6 — The Team|
|Session 2 : Product-Market Fit||Session 5 — Design Thinking||Session 7 — Preparing the Basic Financials|
|Session 3 — Customer Development||Session 6 - Digital Marketing||Session 8 — The Pitch|
- One must submit at least 9 of your 10 weekly updates and attend 8 out of 9 sessions.
- Upon successful completion, team will receive a certificate of completion and the opportunity to share what you're working on with the public at corporate networking event
- Each team will do - 5 min pitch
- 20 startups will be invited to a Demo Day to give them exposure
If your company is looking to be on the cutting edge of innovation in your industry, Startup Dhaka can help. By leveraging its expertise in technology startups, we collaborate with you to build innovative startups as a JV. You may want to reinvent your business utilizing technology, whether bring efficiency in your process, build new revenue streams or create better value for your customers, we will work together to develop a product roadmap, get the right people on board, prototype and launch products. This will ensure you are ahead of the competition and driving the change in your industry.
Why create internal innovation ventures:
- Accelerate time to market for new industry innovations
- Shift company culture and mindsets
- Optimise return on innovation investment
Join us as a sole partner or as part of a consortium with other top innovative brands. We help find, invest in, and grow great teams with innovative technology and ambitions. The program is designed to work with companies in a set vertical (e.g. fintech, foodtech, enterprise tech, etc.) for 4 months. Using a structured online curriculum and access to mentorship, the corporate accelerator will build a portfolio of innovation.
- 21 startups accelerated
- 500 plus jobs created by the companies
- on an average 3 times valuation created upon graduation
Why run an accelerator program?
- Make your brand synonymous with innovation
- Collaborate with and gain financial exposure to startups
- Maximize enormous brand and PR value for your company
- Build a portfolio in innovation